This month we are focusing on love and kindness. This 17th of February the world celebrates Random Acts of Kindness Day, a space to reflect in our day to day actions and how we can implement positive behaviors as kindness to boost our energy, take care of our mental health and help those around us.
A small act of kindness goes a long way, it can make the whole difference to someone’s day. Bring kindness to your life and especially be kind with yourself. Make sure you are treating yourself with love and kindness. It makes it so much easier to share with others when you start with yourself.
The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation has created a calendar with little acts that are there to uplift your day and encourage kindness among everyone. You can download this here, to get inspired and bring more light into your life and others.
We have also selected a few nice ideas that are easy to do and incorporate in our daily routines to practice kindness. Check them out below.
- Connect with a conversation, be present.
- Share your favourite book with someone or donate to a local library.
- Compliment others.
- Ask someone about their day.
- Write a positive comment online or share a positive review to a local shop or restaurant.
- Write positive messages on sticky notes and leave for others to find.
- Laugh often.