LMSU is a values driven charity with a mission to empower students to make the most out of their time at LMU and transform their lives for the better. We are the representative voice of students - we champion hopes and make ambitions a reality.
We are searching for an outstanding Communications and Marketing Coordinator to join our dedicated team to help us amplify our voice and deliver innovative and impactful communications across our physical and digital estate. As a vital member of our talented team you will lead our comms and marketing function at the SU, You will have the opportunity to use your creativity and excellent project management skills to deliver a varied and impactful communications campaigns across the year,
Key responsibilities include:
- To engage our student members through our varied communications channels in the wide range of opportunities and services we offer.
- Support the development and implementation of major Union events such as our Welcome Week and Leaders Elections & provide a framework for other staff and officers of the Union to run smaller scale events independently.
- Generate income for the Union by working closely with our media partners Native, as well as identifying other income generation opportunities for the Students’ Union.
- Monitor, evaluate and improve the reach and engagement of our students in our communications and marketing
- Support Elected Officers and Student Representatives through provision of communcations advice, guidance, support and training.
Location: Holloway & Aldgate with flexible homeworking policy.
We are an inclusive and diverse organisation, with a strong commitment to living our values. We strongly encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and are happy to make any reasonable adjustments to support candidates have an equal opportunity to be successful in the application process.
How to apply: Go to https://www.londonmetsu.org.uk/about/workwithus/
Applications close: 5pm, 27th Feb 2024
Interview date: 12th March 2024 - online
If you would like an informal conversation about the role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org