The Students’ Union is recruiting for an Arts Development Manager who will lead on the development of arts activities to support the student experience and contribute to The SU’s overall strategic direction.
The role leads on the strategic and sustainable growth of student participation and engagement in the arts and is responsible for managing, coordinating, and supporting a wide range of arts activities, both through student-led groups and through social and recreational activities on and off campus.
To be successful in this role, these are the things that will matter most:
- Ability to be student-led and understanding the cause, mission and values of The SU
- Knowledge of local, regional and national arts and cultural development opportunities
- Creativity and innovation within work, with a strong attention to detail
- Uses insight and evidence to help shape activities
- Experience in, people, events, project and resource management, with good planning skills
In the Students’ Union we believe that students can and want to shape the communities they are part of for the better.
Through our student leaders and elected representatives, we create opportunities for students to come together and inspire them to make change and shape the world around them.
This is a full-time role on a fixed-term basis to cover parental leave from January - November 2024.
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Polly Hawker, Head of Activities (email@example.com)