About"Every student will be proud to be part of Staffs” A successful combination of student leadership and professional management support ensures that Staffordshire University Students’ Union provides effective representation and a wide range of activities and services to our 15,000 members primarily at the University’s Stoke campus. The Students’ Union is a “not for profit” organisation and a registered charity working at the heart of Staffordshire University’s diverse and multicultural student community. We’re led by a team of elected student officers supporting and representing our members, constantly striving to provide them with the best possible student experience.
We are looking to recruit a talented individual to apply their enthusiasm and project management skills to support effective student representation at Staffordshire University Students' Union
“Our vision is that every Student will be Proud to be a Part of Staffs”
Here at Staffordshire University Students’ Union, everything we do contributes to our strategic vision and representing students is always at the heart of our plans.
We’re looking for a Student Voice Coordinator to join our Student Voice Team, working with all areas of the Charity and our University to build effective representation opportunities for our students, whilst providing direct support for our Officer Team and Student Representatives.
With responsibility for the delivery of multiple initiatives, supported by the Student Voice and Advocacy Manager, the successful postholder will support the Students’ Union to achieve our vision by:
- Being the first point of contact for Student Voice; this will include meeting with students, providing and disseminating information and dealing with queries appropriately;
- Supporting and developing an appropriate structure for academic representation;
- Coordinating and supporting the delivery of all elections processes and general meetings in line with the Union’s governance structures;
- Ensuring engagement through representation at our Outreach centres and ensuring that impacts are recorded and delivered;
- Training, coaching and supporting student representatives involved with Student Voice to give them the employability edge;
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with our key University Stakeholders and Partners.