AboutCoventry University Students’ Union is a democratic, student-led organisation – we’re run by students, for students. All students at Coventry University and University College are automatically our members. We’re here to offer support, provide opportunities and represent students locally and nationally! Our mission : CUSU is a student led, active organisation that engages with, empowers and represents the diverse student population of Coventry University.
- Coventry University Students’ Union have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to coordinate the delivery of employability skills across the CU Group. This project is supported by the Office for Students and CU Scarborough where you will coordinate a range of employability opportunities, including those that lead to graduate pathways in the health and social care sector, working with CU Scarborough and local employers.
- In this busy and varied role, you will be identifying the employability needs of our students and will develop and deliver related bespoke training and workshops as well as developing and coordinating a range of related societies. It is essential that you have experience of networking and building working relationships and partnerships.
- You must be able to work efficiently and accurately and be confident in the use of MS office 365 and social media platforms. A knowledge of employers and training providers in North Yorkshire is essential. This post is based at CU Scarborough.
- Candidates with a disability will be guaranteed an interview, providing they meet all the essential requirements of the post.
- This post is fixed term working part-time 18.75 hours per week. A flexible approach to working hours is required.
- CUSU is an equal opportunities employer and is actively committed to promoting equality and diversity, and expects all staff, students and volunteers to share this commitment.