AboutUWL Students’ Union is a non-profit organisation which provides services for the students of University of West London to support their education and help them to graduate, whilst having fun along the way. The Union is democratically led, and each year three students are elected by the student body to represent them and their views at senior leadership level. Our student officers are supported by a dedicated and professional staff team. Overall we employ over 120 people, including students, UWL graduates and lots of experienced staff from a heap of sectors and industries.
Take this opportunity and join our amazing team as a Personal Trainer at the University of West London Sports Centre. As a qualified Personal Trainer, you will be teaching classes, delivering tours, conducting inductions and be present on the gym floor engaging with members, creating opportunities to offer your Personal Trainer services and following the Staff procedures.
So, if this sound like you, what’s stopping you? Apply today!
What you need to know about us…
UWL Sports Centre is a place where everyone can be fitter, healthier, and happier! We hire people with a passion for health, fitness, and wellbeing, whether you are a pro in the gym or a newcomer it really doesn’t matter as long as you share our values! Our team is friendly, engaging and always strives for greatness!
At UWL Sports Centre we are proud of our team, we push them to achieve their goals. The team work hard, they deliver results and then reap the rewards.
So, what we are looking for…
We are looking for a Personal Trainer who embraces our members and our culture!
You’re perfect for this role if you…
- Have a passion for health, fitness and wellbeing.
- Level 3 Personal Trainer qualification and active CIMSPA member.
- First Aid certificate.
- A team player who has a positive approach to supporting all staff.
- Understands the expectations of working in the fitness sector.
- Deliver the highest standard of service that exceeds our member expectations.
- Are proactive in your approach and keen on increasing membership sales.
- Committed with your shift hours.