AboutUWL Students’ Union is a non-profit organisation which provides services for the students of University of West London to support their education and help them to graduate, whilst having fun along the way. The Union is democratically led, and each year three students are elected by the student body to represent them and their views at senior leadership level. Our student officers are supported by a dedicated and professional staff team. Overall we employ over 120 people, including students, UWL graduates and lots of experienced staff from a heap of sectors and industries.
Take this opportunity and join our amazing team as a Gym Coordinator at the University of West London Sports Centre. This post will be a full-time permanent contract which requires you to work 35 hours per week from Monday to Sunday. Working closely with the Gym manager you will be responsible for supervising staff, conducting marketing campaigns to increase membership sales as well as focusing on the day-to-day operations of the gym. So, if this sounds like you, what’s stopping you? Apply today!
What you need to know about us…
UWL (University of West London) Sports Centre is a place where everyone can be fitter, healthier, and happier! We hire people with a passion for health, fitness, and wellbeing. Whether you are a pro in the gym or a newcomer it really does not matter as long as you share our values! Our team is friendly, engaging and always strives for greatness!
At UWL Sports Centre we are proud of our team, we push them to achieve their goals. The team work hard, they deliver results and then reap the rewards.
We are looking for a Gym Coordinator who embraces our members and our culture!
You are perfect for this role if you…
- Have a proven track record of working in a sales environment
- Minimum of one year supervisor/team leader experience within the leisure industry
- Are target driven and energetic
- A great leader, leading by example and bringing the winning mentality to UWL Sport and Fitness
- Have a positive approach and enjoy coaching and developing staff
- Level 3 Personal Trainer qualification
- Deliver the highest standard of service that exceed our member expectations