AboutAn innovative, inspiring and inclusive students’ union MDXSU, Middlesex University Students’ Union, is at the heart of everything that happens at Middlesex. Our vibrant and dedicated team are working together, developing a world-class partnership with Middlesex University, and striving to be the most innovative, inspiring and inclusive students’ union in the UK by 2020.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen at Middlesex Students' Union for a full-time Graphic Designer. This is a vital member of the team, helping us to inform and inspire students through promotion of MDXSU services, campaigns and opportunities. We are seeking a creative, enthusiastic and adaptable individual to create quality design for both digital and print, and work with the Communications & Income team to ensure a vibrant and recognisable visual identity for MDXSU. As our Graphic Designer, you will work with colleagues across the organisation on a wide range of exciting projects throughout the year - developing brand identities for key campaigns, designing materials to promote our seasonal events, and creating exciting visuals to encourage engagement in our website. The successful candidate will be a confident user of Adobe software, and will have demonstrable experience in designing for print and online channels. They will also be passionate about working with students and designing for a student audience, and will be excited about the opportunity to support our work as a Students' Union.
1. Produce digital and print materials for MDXSU
2. Develop and implement MDXSU’s visual identity and branding
3. Contribute to the Communication & Income team’s strategic and operational
1. Produce digital and print materials for MDXSU 2. Develop and implement MDXSU's visual identity and branding 3. Contribute to the Communication & Income team’s strategic and operational planning and delivery
- Competent user of Adobe Creative Software
- Strong Communicator
- Commitment to producing engaging content
Experienced in the field.