AboutWe're KCLSU (King’s College London Students’ Union). We're here to ensure every King's student has the best possible university experience. Students are at the heart of everything we do. We’re an organisation run by students for students. There’s more to College life than study and that’s where we come in. We’re here to ensure students have a great social life, get involved in sports and societies, have a friendly face to go to for advice, get involved in campaigns and ultimately have fun!
- Working within the Community Representation Team, this role supports the development and delivery of academic representation and student voice, working with our programme and department academic representatives, KCLSU Academic Associations and our full-time KCLSU Student Officers.
- KCLSU Academic Associations are the recognised student-led group of their respective student community within KCLSU, their department/faculty and KCL.
• Student Voice and Representation: Delivering a range of approaches to student voice engagement, facilitating student decision-making, co-creation, and capturing insight across KCL, KCLSU, and NUS.
• Leadership Development: Empowering current and future student leaders through the design, delivery, and coordination of leadership development programmes, coaching, and relationship building.
• Insights and Evidence: Establishing, maintaining, and developing robust systems and processes for capturing and analysing datasets relating to the student experience
• Community Organising & Campaigns: Enabling student communities on-going growth and development, supporting them to increase their influence and deliver on their priorities.