AboutCambridge University Students' Union (CUSU) is the university-wide representative body of all 21,000+ students within the University of Cambridge and its Colleges. The aims of the Students’ Union are to support and advance the educational, social and cultural experience of its members, alongside supporting the welfare of its members, promoting equal opportunities within the University, and encouraging equal access to Cambridge for applicants, both through schemes aimed at those from non-traditional backgrounds and our representational work in the University. CUSU is a registered charity; it is a federal body made up of individual College student unions (known as JCRs and MCRs).
- The Events Coordinator role is an exciting new position managing our core event schedule.
- With impeccable organisation and event management skills, you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of events ranging from training conferences to our annual freshers’ fair attended by 18,000 students.
- The Events Coordinator role will work directly with our Business Development Manager to maximise our fundraising opportunities and open new avenues for commercial growth.
- In your daily routine, you’ll be liaising with a variety of stakeholders including student groups, suppliers, staff and charity trustees to bring a balanced but dynamic event portfolio to life each year.
- Job pack including the job description: Download here